Tuesday, August 18, 2015

God Will Make A Way

"I thank thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to babes" Matthew 11:25-27


I thank thee for Daddy who 'Raised Me Up" with fun, encouragement, entertainment, and loads of good advice. And I need a lot of help to be as good a Dad to my boys.


The last year has been a year of great change for me - and for every challenge that comes my way, there seems to be a solution waiting. That's because I know that there is a Father up there making the way. 

Everytime I sing "God Will Make A Way" at OLPS Church Chembur, I am approached by a minimum of 3 to 4 people who tell me, "That was your Dad's favorite hymn". 

Well, yes indeed, He is making the way for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs