Sunday, November 29, 2015

O Come O Come Emmanuel

Today we start the season of Advent - a period of waiting and preparation for Christmas. While the kids would have made the list of toys that they want, most of us adults would have probably started listing out all the things that need to be done. Time to get out the collection of Christmas music....But wait, what about Advent music?

One of my favourite Advent hymns is 'O Come O Come Emmanuel', and I thought I'd share a couple of versions that I really like. 

First the Piano Guys for a fantastic instrumental duet, and the next by country star, Kelly Clarkson.




I will try to post a song daily this season, but might not always be on the blog. Do like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

In the meanwhile, do start the preparations for Christmas - not just externally but where it really needs to be - the SOUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs