Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Art of Animation


When I was young, I listened to the radio... waiting for my favorite song...


Then came a time when we started viewing the songs on TV... 
and now we watch them on all different sizes of screens... including the mobile...



Video Killed The Radio Star... No, we're not having a discussion on the disruption of the traditional media... will save it for another day...

Today, in fact I want to appreciate a technique that has contributed to helping us enjoy our music videos... The same technique that changed cartoon strips in cartoon videos...


ANIMATION



28th October is a day set aside to celebrate the art of animation. We cannot speak of animation without a mention of the man who has played a major role in bringing it to our living rooms - Walt Disney.




To celebrate International Animation Day on this blog, I thought I'd share some of the music videos I've seen with some great animation. 

Money For Nothing - Dire Straits 



Black or White - Michael Jackson



Did you see the animated morphs at the end.


One More Time - Daft Punk


Heartless - Kanye West


Take On Me - A ha


And my favorite ANIMATION VIDEO is

Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel



If you have a favorite video that you've enjoyed the animation for... let me know... 

Leaving you with a couple more quotes to think about.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs